Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Manhappening, Kansas (III)

Today I took even less steps away from my sister's place. Just playing music folks. Trying to write songs about you and how you make me feel.

Am I wrong to dream of a world where all of my friends are friends with my other friends? I started an attempt to make this happen with my virtual friends today, but I think I just made a lot of people mad. Not angry mad, but crazy mad. Sleepy mad. I still may move forward with it though, who knows. If you don't know what I am talking about, just ask me. You can always ask me anything you like.


I was welcomed to Kansas properly tonight. No, not a ho-down. No, not a disco. We watched Dorothy and friends in their adventures to Oz. But wait, it was not "The Wizard of Oz", because we watched the sequel "Return to Oz". What a wonderfully strange movie! I really enjoyed it, though I did fall asleep toward the end. I particularly appreciated the chicken Billina and the soldier Tik-Tok's views on lifelessness. I cannot believe Disney actually claims this movie.
'sgreat.

2 comments:

Terahertz Technology said...

never even heard of the sequel. Glad you are with Caroline.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of bringing together your friends. I fully support your attempt to become a virtual nexus of friendly love, and I accepted the online friendship

It appears I was the only one though. No idea why people aren't as cool as they should be