Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

California Coasting (pt 3)

Song: "I Want You Back" Jackson 5
Food: Black Beans, torts of course

Said, "Peace out!!" to Monterey this morning, but not before eating waffles and playing guitar at the wharf.

Wow, what else...? I sat on the Greyhound and read, listened to people talking about their personal lives on their cell phones. The guy across the aisle just got back from seeing his baby momma and his daughter. He is heading to L.A. because he misses his homeys, for shizzle. I lost count of the blunders he made while talking to his new girlfriend, whom he also just visited. For example: "If I come back this way I am taking the train, these people on the bus stink". (Maybe it is me who he smells?) Then (girlfriend talking). Then, "No no, I mean. Of course I am coming back! I didn't mean to say IF. For sure, for sure. WHEN I come back, I am taking the train. What? Ya, because they stink!"

I am in Santa Barbara at the moment, checked into the lovely, exquisite, and heavenly "Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel". Good people here though, good music on the speakers in the lobby.

Now, the weather. Brought to you by Heineken:


No comments: