Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Denver (3)

Denver Public Library, again. Hells yeah, though I didn't learn quite as much as I did there yesterday.

I did learn today that Denver has some very impressive public art works. Not only that, but Denver seems to have a strong dedication and feeling toward the promotion, support, and interest in public arts. It is a beautiful thing and makes me smile. Here was one I saw today, my favorite so far:

That, my friends, is a giant blue bear looking into the second story for the Colorado Convention Center.
Really dope.

Anyways, I just goofed around today. Wait, what is it that I have done every other day that I have posted on this? I ended up walking into this convention center to see what was up, and there was a Home and Garden convention going on. I talked to an energy consulting company, who focuses on solar power installation, for quite some time. This conversation reminded me of how much I loved engineering. I hope the god of engineering still remembers me and would allow me to calculate something for her again one day.

Tonight I consumed, for the second night in a row, a navel orange that was the size of a small human head. As I ate it, I hoped, deep down, that the Vitamin C that I was ingesting was making my head as intelligent as a small human's.

I will be lucky if any of you still read this blog much longer.

3 comments:

Terahertz Technology said...

actually an interesting post.Were the oranges in response to book by Kurzweil? I am sending you mail via Caroline today.. stay safe, have fun.

Daisy said...

Undoubtedly, my favorite post yet.

Unknown said...

art is awesome