Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Denver (4 and 5)

Beautiful Denver. The snow is turning to steam on the black top. I can see some sidewalk and grass, as if she is undressing. Oh Denver, I'm blushing.

Today Sarah made me a bad ass scarf with my initials in it! I have never owned a scarf before. I am terribly excited to face some cold wind and laugh in it's face.



I have had a good time here, to say the least. In fact, a little too much, all thanks to my temporary suite mates. We definitely through it down on St. Ball Street.

Hope to see these guys, and Denver, again in the not-to-distant future. Thank you "Sarah and Rachel's Ball Street Hostel Bungalow, Denver".

3 comments:

Terahertz Technology said...

Left you a message on your imaginary cell-phone which still somehow touches your net to my net there in the ether or astral ; travel safe to Manhappening. I feel you are now protected with the scarf, from nukes or cannibals. RK

Breland said...

We are just wondering... do you actually think we live on Saint Ball Street? Because I've lived here for 8 months and I thought I lived on Saint Paul Street.

Russ said...

Aaaaaaaatttt

do do-do do-do St. Ball Street.