Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Denver (1)

Apologies for the missing post of yesterday. Please allow me to fill you in briefly:

Amtrak through my warmly home state of New Mexico. Caught up on some dreams I have been needing to dream, re-mastered a recording of a recent Joanna Newsom concert, and generated images of the New Mexico landscape in my mind by absorbing photons with my eyes as they bounced off of New Mexican rock/plains/sky. That was definitely a glorified way of saying I sat on my own butt, in my own skin oils, on a train seat. It was great.
From LA, LV, AZ and NM

I currently reside for the next few days with my new family in Denver, Colorado. The cast includes Sarah, Stephen, Mark and Rachel (in order of appearance).
I am lazy tonight, here is a video:
From Denvemolorado

1 comment:

Terahertz Technology said...

the family that plays together, stays together...rock on