Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boston (uno)

Wonderful dinner last night with my cousin Kirsten, her husband
Andrew, and some of her husband's family. They thought they had a nice
evening planned, and then the bearded guy dawning the black trench
coat dropped in on them like a landslide of hobo energy. We had a good
time though.
I am off to walk the freedom trail and drink green beer. I go to
Harvard tonight to watch Joanna Newsom!!! This concert has been the
only scheduled thing in my life for the past month and a half, so you
can imagine the importance.

1 comment:

I am Mr. McNamara said...

Listening to the album now. I dig. Shortly after you left I lost my voice as a chronic cough took over. Ill-productive to teaching so I had to take a sick day. Enjoy the show. TIMES.