Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Santa Cruzing, USA (pt 4)

Song: "Make A Difference" (title needs work)
Food: PB, granola, bread

Drinking a warm IPA as I write this, so forgive me if this blog post is more awesome than me.
Several items fill my heartbrain (that is the part of the brain that hosts the feelings and thoughts that most people think actually live in the human heart. Look it up: www.ofcourseIjustmadethatup.com). These items are: family, bunny rabbits, and Lykke Li's song / music video "Little Bit". Two of them developed into a poem, and one of them developed into a burning desire to dance with Lykke Li and to ask her to laugh at my poetry. Development people. Just not sure what exactly comes from said development.

Today's word is "communication". Usurping wireless internet signals from your neighbor does not necessarily aide the attempt to hold steady Skype conversations or even write lengthy electronic mails. Who's complaining? It is called for-free! I still cannot express the joy I have whenever I hear a strange electronic beep and I think to myself "Is that my cell phone?", only to remember that I do not have a cell phone. It feels great to laugh at myself in those moments, and to feel the free space in my jean pockets. Think of what I can do with all of that space. I can smuggle light bulbs or I can slap my upper thigh to the beat of the passing train.

I have been playing chess over the inter-nets with my nameless friend who lives in Florida. He finally made a move today, so I think I will post a snap shot of my board to let you guys know where the game stands. Please do not post your suggestions for the next move as that will make the game ungentlemanly. My buddy is the white or negative pieces and I am black or color pieces. It is whites move.



*I suppose the more ridiculous my post, the more obvious it is that I didn't really do anything noteworthy that day.

1 comment:

Terahertz Technology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.