Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Santa Cruzing, USA (pt 1)

Song: "Bees"
Food: Apple Cider Vinegar

Made it to Santa Cruz. Dope, easy transport options from the big city to here. I feel like a local, but clearly am not. Example: my train ticket cost me $7.75 so I inserted a $10 bill into the machine. I assumed the machine would not give me anything back in terms of change, but some coins and a ticket came out of the machine. I.. what the hell? Why quarters? A couple quarters? This is a mistake. Walking to the service window now, "Sir, I did thisss for thisss and why did this give me back.. one, two, three quarters?" "Sir. Look at the coins again." They're dollar coins. I suck so bad.

Weak story, and not all that reflective of my current state of universe digestion. Digesting.

You know what, girls are fantastic. Not being sarcastic. More on that later, maybe. And also, I don't have great pictures today. I will spoil this blog rotten with pictures, thinking its an easy way to explain things, but not really explaining anything. Let me explain something, I feel if you want to get something done in this world, you have to do it "obliquely", and therefore don't really accomplish what you set out to do, but something even better!

I am not positive yet what that means, but I drew a diagram I have thought about lately (please comment):

5 comments:

andiB said...

capitalist...not bunny. though i do love my bunny.

Terahertz Technology said...

based upon my detailed study of your chart, I conclude, you are somewhere near homeless, but nearing, albeit slightly southwest of gonzo...carry on

kd-m said...

Hi, Kerouac! I'm currently reading the Dharma Bums and enjoying it but it seems you've completely adapted his philosophy. Enjoy it for the rest of us working "married" loafs.

Karen said...

if you are happily married/familied and rich/famous, you've got to be homeless?

we, the KP^2, don't understand.

Russ said...

KP to the second power, the diagram is actually in 4 dimensions. Hope that helps.