Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

City of St. Francis (pt 3)

Song: NONE! The missing sounds of the wave+organ.
Food: Moe's on Grant Ave

Despite the opportunity to lay back, relax, and figure some initial things out I have decided to leave the comfy nest of Asi Falcon to stay in the big city. Her and I hiked the city today, on the epic journey to see the Wave+Organ, but we found to our dismay that A - Russell is poor with directions and B - It only sings at high tide. Staying tonight at "Union Square Backpackers Hostel", dorm room for $20 bucks. Not South Am prices, but what do you expect? Here is a picture from lunch with Walter:
Now I am off to the Fillmore Auditorium to see the Cold War Kids, maybe some beers before. Asi headed back home because she knew, if my underarms smelled this bad now, how bad they would smell after a rock concert. Thanks Asi for all your hospitality! Hope you get some more Skip-Bo practice (you need it) and enjoy that cleaned out dryer lint-trap.

3 comments:

Randy Hammtramick said...

your arm-pits could cause a calamity if left unchecked. Where are you going next?

kd-m said...

I'm loving living vicariously through you friend. I haven't seen the cold war kids in years, jealous!

Russ said...

Haha, checking pits now. I added a calendar to the bottom of the page. It is the Gregorian calendar I have been using to organize my position in the universe (spatially) within individual time sequences.

Thanks KD, I think. I don't like jealousy though. Can't you just adore me instead? I am following in "A Paper City" 's footsteps. Mine is just much more vain.