Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Santa Cruzing, USA (pt 2)

Song: "In Your Eyes" Peter Gabriel
Food: Wildflower Honey, Santa Cruz Farmers' Market.

Laundry day. Ya, because I was so unorganized and rushed when I was leaving Austin, I packed a large assortment of dirty clothes. By the way, the rest of what I own is in my car at an outdoor car storage (parking space) in Austin, behind a giant, strong, fortified, impenetrable, Fort Knox of a fence. It is 5 and a half foot tall chain link with chicken wires. I don't think the chickens are who I am worried about stealing the bottle of Vitamin C in my passenger seat.
The guy at the laundr-O-mat today schooled me on his salsa recipe. It's time my blog had a recipe:
Cut some avocado chunks and put some lime and lemon juice onto them. Blend habanero, serreno, jalapeno and thai peppers up with some tomato sauce. Add the avocado chunks and chunks of tomato and cucumber to cool it down. Easy. Sauce.

Walked around a lagoon, thought about time, played footbag net with some righteous brothers, smoked pot with some righteous brothers, and stared at the ocean for too long. Good to be here with my cuz Andi B and her roommate Rebecca (SHOUT OUT, whass up!). They cooked me pizza tonight and all I had to do was dishes. Shoot, this is livin'.

Phyllis, if you are out there, I miss you.

2 comments:

Terahertz Technology said...

Blizzard-like @ Peanutville. Greatly enjoy your posts- carry on.

Russ said...

Blizzards. Holy moly. I am trying to stay in California longer rather than shorter, for sure.