Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

City of St. Francis and area (pt. 1)

Song: "Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor" performed by Entrance
Food: Casa Gourmet Burritos, Lafayette CA

St. Francis was dope. We will see if the city lives up to it's namesake.
In the meantime, Lafayette and Berkley are getting rained on by my 1985 model feet. It is raining water here as well. Saw an exhibit of a collection of paintings by Mr. Ralph Borge. I have thought very much about him, his paintings ("Autumn Journey") and an open letter written by him on the creative process.
Analisa Falcon is the host with the most, and I'm pretty sure is already getting sick of me. I haven't talked to her about it yet, and she doesn't know about this blog, so I am allowed to post it. She is great though. We sang some Boyz II Men at karaoke last night after her kind friends had us over for a pot luck and drinking games - college style. At some point I was forced, by game rules, to pound a Bud Light, which I did not complete 100% first go. The 75% I did complete, mixed with the enchiladas, really brought me back to my days at Regurgitation University, though I did not have to give a presentation last night, only wanted to puke.
I did however terrorize the house - unscrewed light bulbs, mixed up the DVDs and their cases, etc. I can't understand why Analisa is getting sick of me. ?
Berkley is alright, nothing punched me in the eye. Met some pretty nice folks, gave my old trench coat to one of the craziest people I have seen in a long while (he was screaming obscenities at walls, but was super friendly to people who walked by), and thought about "Save the Planet" kind of people. Forgot my camera, so no pictures yet.

No comments: