Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Ode

Too many memories to really attempt a real memorial. Hell, it is a blog post, and to hope to truly commemorate the biological lives of those you have shared many stories with is foolish hope indeed.

Pets are a strange thing to say the least. There really is no better creature to harbor the uncontrollable emotional output of the human mind without hearing their opinions or unnecessary feedback, and they do it with the grace that only a small mind and big stomach can give. I don't want to get too personal here, but I needed to make something of the something that is in my thought cloud.

Mojo, the fattest and happiest Beagle I've known, I will do my best to remember to bring you a slice of turkey when I meet you to do the zombie dance one day.

1 comment:

Terahertz Technology said...

he soon will sit with testes restored in the halls of the Norse gods and kings. Bear will guide him to the hdog
and females