Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dallas, TX (******)

The little things count, especially when you are very little yourself.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I did not do anything interesting today, but I did participate in activities that would interest you if you still read my blog after all of the previous garbage I have thrown up onto this white blankness in order to feel ultimately better about myself because I can make someone continue reading a very long sentence just to find out that at the end there is nothing but a tiny black dot.

"I battle to stay ahead of the tiger who is chasing me. I run faster and faster, because as I move forward I am also picking up and throwing small animals that lie in front of me. The animals fly backward over my head and land in the ever-growing tiger's mouth." - Grant Chanin

The day's hardest work was trying to save the Crane Flies from their long-legged doom stuck indoors. There is little food for them indoors, yet they like to venture in, rarely finding their way out without guidance. After work I met up with some buddies while they had a drink and I took some pictures.
From Settlement Dallas

No comments: