Welcome!

Just my thoughts, travels, stories, pictures, all inter-netted together. My net touches your net.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dallas, TX (so many stars) and Closing

Two nights ago, myself and a gaggle of my best friends got a little decked out, called on the spirits of those who went out smiling, and stepped on bicycle pedals in order to see Neil Young at the Dallas Meyerson Symphony Orchestra center. You can bet your ass that we did it in the only way we know how, but I am not entirely sure "how" that is. We saturated the fun machine to where, I think, even the machine was having a good time. It even seems I was a little sick from the level of enjoyment. No way it was all of the beers, because I have been hung over many times before. Now that I am off to less green (but still intriguing)  pastures, I realize how great it was.
From Neil Mouthfeel Young

Not exactly an accomplishment, but it was a moment to recognize some past accomplishments, as small and insignificant as they may be. Recognize! So, I feel the need to ice a few cakes, to put on the kybosh, or, for the snake who eats his own tail, to finally consume himself completely and vanish. Things are changing, and it starts with this blog. It needs to die, and I can't believe it even lasted this long.

Thank you, all who read this, it has meant a lot to me to hear your comments and to feel your eyes on my scronny, naked spirit. If you don't mind, I am going to continue to behave as if the comments and eyes are still there.


Here is an entirely different website if you need to supplement your old blahg reading habits.

2 comments:

Terahertz Technology said...

great photo of you. Hoping for good journey in CAmerica.

Daisy said...

I am so glad you keep posting, my entire family gets a laugh out of it. They are glad that people like you exist in this world.